Business Cards

 













My Business cards! 

Artist Statement:

For my designs i wanted them to be colorful and funky until, i had the idea of my last one. The first card includes a wavy pink design. The colors are all bright and fun which allowed the black words to pop a little more. The second card i chose to do a variety of blues while playing with the color pallet. I kept the same fonts for the first two because i feel like it is professional and clear to see. The blue lines are fun and not too overwhelming which creates a sleeker design for the card. My last card is very different from the rest. It's very modern, hip, and blank. The front of it turned out better than the back because it sort of looks like a flag. Im very happy with my designs!




Comments

  1. Great job on these business cards! I think the colors work well together and the logo is cool! great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on this! They give the card a happy energy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photoshop HW 1

Id Homework 1