Somewhere Project

 My somewhere Project 


Photo used:

Final:

Artist Statement:

My original plan was to add myself into a shot from the TV show Gossip Girl. After looking at more inspirations and following along with the youtube video that assisted me on my project, i decided to do more of a landmark. I thought this picture was very cute and it reminded me of the time i was on my college search. This image is from Vanderbilt University and i remember always taking pictures at each university i visited. Although, i never had visited this University before, it is beautiful.





To incorporate a scene from a film... i chose pirates of the Caribbean! Thought this was a fun and funny way to use the photoshop tools to add myself into! Enjoy!! 

Comments

  1. I love these they're so cute! You did such a good job blending yourself into the scene and I especially love the second one! You fit right in and I like how you stand out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photoshop HW 1

Id Homework 1